How do I pay a traffic ticket?

If you get a traffic citation or another fine or ticket from the Jackson County Sheriff’s Department it will more than likely be handled by the Jackson County Justice Court. You can look at the bottom of your ticket, it should give you the date, time and which court to appear. There are two Justice Court locations in Jackson County. The Main office at:
5343 Jefferson Street
Pascagoula, MS 39563

The west office is located at:
6904 Washington Avenue
Ocean Springs, MS 39564

You can also visit the Jackson County Justice Court Website for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report / provide a tip about a crime?
2. How do I report a crime anonymously?
3. How do I pay a traffic ticket?
4. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
5. How does the victim of a crime get information about their perpetrator?
6. Where do I get information about sex offenders?
7. How do I contact an Investigator about my case?
8. How do I find out if someone has been arrested, what their bond is and if they can be bonded out of jail?
9. How do I talk to someone who has been arrested, schedule and visit an inmate?
10. How do I send a letter to an inmate?
11. How do I put money on an inmates commissary account?
12. How do I join the Sheriff’s Auxiliary or apply for a full-time job?